It was one of my first days in the Parabolic Performance NFL prep program when the trainers took out the cones. They assembled three of them in the shape of an L. We all knew what was coming. The three-cone drill is something most of the participants had seen before. Most of us, if not all, had never actually run it before.
- Parabolic Performance and Rehab and Murray Hill Tennis and Fitness celebrated their partnership
- Training Tips: How to Improve Your Athlete’s Speed
- Dry Needling and Acupuncture: What’s the Difference?
- How Giants’ LB Devon Kennard shed injury-prone label in 3rd season
- AIM SMALL, MISS SMALL: HOW TO FOCUS YOUR IDENTITY TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS