It was on the second day of my combine grind that the Parabolic trainers set up the lines and cones for testing. The three-cone drill, also known as the “L drill,” was among the first we ran, almost immediately after the 40-yard dash.
- Parabolic Performance and Rehab and Murray Hill Tennis and Fitness celebrated their partnership
- Training Tips: How to Improve Your Athlete’s Speed
- Dry Needling and Acupuncture: What’s the Difference?
- How Giants’ LB Devon Kennard shed injury-prone label in 3rd season
- AIM SMALL, MISS SMALL: HOW TO FOCUS YOUR IDENTITY TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS